Naruto Sekkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto world is a advanced rp site as such we want only the best rp'ers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Site has been reset to accommodate new members. we have added a bleach half onto our naruto and all registry from Areal will be approved

Tank Ranko

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tanko Ranko
Admin
Tanko Ranko

Tank Ranko Empty
PostSubject: Tank Ranko   Tank Ranko EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 8:26 am

Name: Tanko Ranko

Visual Age: 32

Division: Captain of the 6th Division

Personality:He is tactical, observant, brilliant, strong. He is one of the few humans that have studied about the many other races and other events that have happened through out the Universe. His Studies have made him pretty Stoic however. He barely shows any facial expression at all and if he is having emotions not many would be able to tell. He is able to think to himself in an entirely different language so that no one can read his mind. Thus over the years of training he has hand he is Quite a master inventor.

Appearance: my avatar

History/Background: Life on earth sucked for Tanko people called him Tank because he was
a king of Shaolin arts. Tank was 15 years old before he let go of the grass.Tank was killed by
a group of ninja he managed to hold of all of them because they were there to go kill the
king so Tank had to protect him but while he was fighting the other ninja he was stabbed at the
back and he was pushed into lava and his body was burned and there was no trace of Tank ever
again but Tanko then was a shinigami. His squad was murdered while in there sleep trying to make
him look stupid by hanging him upside down.Running away from the society he then went back to
earth living under a bridge near .

Tank then went back to the soul society but he was getting
bullied by the captain of the 6th division. Tank then got mad and challenged the 6th division
captain. Tank then won the captain. After that day he was told that he had to go on a mission.
The mission was to face of with a espada. Tank didn't suceed because a bunch of people in
his division was killed. Tank was quiet after that day. One day later he found out that his
brother was a hollow. Tank was not showing any emotion so he just killed him. Tank
after that day was a boy who showed no fear. Tank was in a war almost facing a horrible
death he did not care, Tank learned alot of sayings of a friend of his. A wise friend.

Rp sample:add after

Last edited by Tanko Ranko on Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Kuchiki

Hakushin Kuchiki

Tank Ranko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tank Ranko   Tank Ranko EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 9:36 am

I don't fell like you should get Captain. Yet, i will talk with Sou. You might be able ot get Lt. Also, your History says you made 2nd divison? Yet, your rank is 6th Divison Captain? Please, fix your history to where it matchs your rank. So, i guess i'm saying not appproved until everything is fixed.
Back to top Go down
Sousuke Unagai
Site Owner/ Gobi Houkou Jinchuuriki/ Divine Judge/ Takikage/ Inuzuka Clan leader
Site Owner/ Gobi Houkou Jinchuuriki/ Divine Judge/ Takikage/ Inuzuka Clan leader

Tank Ranko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tank Ranko   Tank Ranko EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 12:43 pm

yeah

i'm gonna say longer history even for Lt plus the rp sample should be done in third person past tense

That means it should resemble my posts

Sousuke jumped from tree to tree pulling a kunai from his bag and beginning to mark trees as he leapt.

you see you are telling us what happened it has already happened and you witnessed it no tell us what happened
Back to top Go down
https://narutoandbleachworld.darkbb.com
Tanko Ranko
Admin
Tanko Ranko

Tank Ranko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tank Ranko   Tank Ranko EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:28 pm

delete this topic please ty ill try to do another one
Back to top Go down
Sousuke Unagai

Tank Ranko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tank Ranko   Tank Ranko EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:45 pm

you don't have to start from scratch just change it a lil
Back to top Go down
https://narutoandbleachworld.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Tank Ranko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tank Ranko   Tank Ranko Empty

Back to top Go down

Tank Ranko
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum