Naruto Sekkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto world is a advanced rp site as such we want only the best rp'ers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Site has been reset to accommodate new members. we have added a bleach half onto our naruto and all registry from Areal will be approved

Kyuushi's app

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyuushi

Kyuushi's app Empty
PostSubject: Kyuushi's app   Kyuushi's app EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 9:00 pm

Name: Shuuhei Kyuushi

Race: Vaizard

Visual age: 14

Ex-Division: 4th

Appearance: Think hiyori with purple is hair and green eyes

Personality: Think hiyori with purple hair and green eyes xD

Background/History: Upon arriving in rukongai Kyuushi knew something had been different from the regular. for starters she had a mask. it always appeared in her sleep even if she utterly destroyed it. on top of that she felt hungry although no other soul in the area did. when a passing soul reaper noticed her she was brought to the soul reaper academy and trained.

over the years she rose through the ranks of the fourth division eventually succeeding her captain and taking her place. unti the one day when she was in her office and her mask formed over her face her Lt screamed and she was brought before central 46 for questioning. after being accused of heinous activities and being sentenced to death her inner hollow broke out and she managed to escape.

after being sought out by the vaizards and trained she developed a new half to her powers which she called her Indenkikai ~ Negative Release using her indenkikai she could shatter the masks of hollows making Arrancar. after gaining all she could from the vaizard she deserted them moving to huecomundo and reassembling Aizen's legacy, The Espada.

RP sample: uh do you need one of these from me?
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Kuchiki

Hakushin Kuchiki

Kyuushi's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuushi's app   Kyuushi's app EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:39 am

Come on, Sou. XD Just a little history. XD Hell, it can be Hiyori's for all i care. I Know how you Rpg so you don't have too. XD
Back to top Go down
Sousuke Unagai
Site Owner/ Gobi Houkou Jinchuuriki/ Divine Judge/ Takikage/ Inuzuka Clan leader
Site Owner/ Gobi Houkou Jinchuuriki/ Divine Judge/ Takikage/ Inuzuka Clan leader

Kyuushi's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuushi's app   Kyuushi's app EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 1:05 pm

damn >.< well i suppose i could
Back to top Go down
https://narutoandbleachworld.darkbb.com
Aeolus

Aeolus

Kyuushi's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuushi's app   Kyuushi's app EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:31 pm

Very good. My hollow form was going tobe something like your ability. XD Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kyuushi's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuushi's app   Kyuushi's app Empty

Back to top Go down

Kyuushi's app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Sekkai :: Bleach :: Registration :: Character Registration-
Jump to: