Naruto Sekkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto world is a advanced rp site as such we want only the best rp'ers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Site has been reset to accommodate new members. we have added a bleach half onto our naruto and all registry from Areal will be approved

Monk's alternating paths the YinYang Requiem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyuushi

Monk's alternating paths the YinYang Requiem Empty
PostSubject: Monk's alternating paths the YinYang Requiem   Monk's alternating paths the YinYang Requiem EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 10:09 pm

Name: Jurei no Ki ~ Tree of Life

Manifestation: A monk with an ebony staff. at the top of the staff is a Silver ring with six rings attached

Release Phrase: Take Root

Family: Light/Holy

Level: Bankai

Sealed Zanpaktou: Resembles a Katana with a YinYang Handguard

Shikai: Resembles the zan's spirit's staff

Shikai Ability: can control some wind element and has healing abilities has major kidou abilities like a reishi whip and fireball launching abilities

Bankai: Teishi no Sono Jureinoki

Bankai Ability: each of the six rings represents a different Chakra, the main ring is the root chakra and the individual rings have the kanji for Sacral, Naval, Heart, Throat, Third eye, and Crown

Techniques: broken soul's mending, Healing of a scarred land, transfer of damage

Shikai Ability

Name: Broken Soul's Mending
Effect: Heals a person totally
Duration and or Cooldown: 3 posts

Bankai Abilities

Name: Healing of a scarred land
Effect: Heals all souls withing 100 feet of Kyuushi this damage is accumulated in the staff, which, when it glows red, unleashes all the damage upon a target
Duration and or Cooldown: 2 posts cooldown

Name: Transfer of Damage
Effect: Allows Kyuushi to deal all the damage she has built up back on her opponent and removes half of what damage is done
Duration and or Cooldown: twice per battle

Unfinished i have to add the second half of the Staff
Back to top Go down
Sousuke Unagai
Site Owner/ Gobi Houkou Jinchuuriki/ Divine Judge/ Takikage/ Inuzuka Clan leader
Site Owner/ Gobi Houkou Jinchuuriki/ Divine Judge/ Takikage/ Inuzuka Clan leader

PostSubject: Re: Monk's alternating paths the YinYang Requiem   Monk's alternating paths the YinYang Requiem EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:03 pm

Name: Sekanbikou ~ World of Shadows

Manifestation: My hollow's form

Release Phrase: Stretch forth

Family: Shadow/Dark, Fire

Level: Indenki bankai

Sealed Zanpaktou: a katana with a YinYang handguard

Shikai: Sekanbikou

Shikai Ability: grants the user the ability to manipulate Black fire

Bankai: Sekanbikou no Sou

Bankai Ability: gives the user a dark appearance and speed.

Techniques:

Indenkikai

Name: Servant's tool
Effect: gives the user a full usage of all kidou simply by saying the name of the kidou (passive)
Duration and or Cooldown: can only use on kidou attack per post

Name: Dark Reformation
Effect: Allows Kyuushi to make Arrancar
Duration and or Cooldown: not an attack
Back to top Go down
https://narutoandbleachworld.darkbb.com
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Monk's alternating paths the YinYang Requiem   Monk's alternating paths the YinYang Requiem EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:33 pm

So, i'm guessing you have two Zans? Either way. I like the the new zan. approved
Back to top Go down
Sousuke Unagai

PostSubject: Re: Monk's alternating paths the YinYang Requiem   Monk's alternating paths the YinYang Requiem EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:37 pm

Name: Jouteikamidou ~ Divine Path of God (i hope i got that right)

Manifestation: Simple both my hollow and zan manifestations Kyuushi's staff is black and white stripes spiraling around itself with the two ends having a main ring and six attached on them

History: work on this later

Kyuu Form Description: Kyuushi takes on an aura and her mask appears over her face doing nothing she wears a sash with a Yin Yang on it over a lighter more tan version of her Shihakushou

Unique Ability: Time control (Mild) allows Kyuushi to either speed up her body or slow down her opponent's

Limit: Ability lasts 3 posts plus 6 cooldown before reusage she can stay in this form indefinitely but can only use her ability twice she also gains both control of wind and black fire this is more of a combined bankai then Kyuukokukai
Back to top Go down
https://narutoandbleachworld.darkbb.com
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Monk's alternating paths the YinYang Requiem   Monk's alternating paths the YinYang Requiem EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:45 pm

Very nice. Approved. Yet, i still can't decide on either Hollow Form or Kyuu. XD
Back to top Go down
Kyuushi

PostSubject: Re: Monk's alternating paths the YinYang Requiem   Monk's alternating paths the YinYang Requiem EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:15 pm

i can't decide if i want kyuu or hollow form i mean this is all my zan up to a double bankai

i learned this as half of my soul is hollow half shinigami so i have been wanting to try it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monk's alternating paths the YinYang Requiem   Monk's alternating paths the YinYang Requiem Empty

Back to top Go down

Monk's alternating paths the YinYang Requiem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Sekkai :: Bleach :: Registration :: Zanpaktou Registration-
Jump to: