Naruto Sekkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto world is a advanced rp site as such we want only the best rp'ers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Site has been reset to accommodate new members. we have added a bleach half onto our naruto and all registry from Areal will be approved

Yugoa Hana

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hana

Yugoa Hana Empty
PostSubject: Yugoa Hana   Yugoa Hana EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 11:00 pm

Name: Yugoa Hana (japanese style)

Bloodline: n/a at the moment

Classification: I guess you decide...

Village: Snow

Alignment: neutral

Appearance: She often appears to be younger than she actually is, as she is barely 5’3”, and very slim. She has natural pale skin, and no matter how long she stays out in the sun she cannot get even a little tan or burnt. Her jet-black hair is normally down, reaching just past her shoulders. Long bangs frame her face and fall over her eyes.

Personality: Although quite polite, she tends to not trust anyone she doesn't know very well. If someone is able to earn her trust, however, she can be very caring and loyal. Hana is normally a very calm and sensible person. Hardly ever one to raise her voice or to backtalk when told to do something. When Hana doesn't trust people she sees right through them and its like there not even there.

History: Hana was born into a rich family on the outskirts of Konoha. Everything usually came quite easy to Hana and lots of people envied her for it but she never payed attention. On her 9th birthday the day she was exposed to try to become an chuunin her and her family were ambushed by men with strange armor. All the men in her family were killed, and Hana and her mother were sent to a slave house.

On Hana's 13th birthday her mother died from a stroke right in front of her daughter, and Hana had to keep working while her mother died. One day the slave owner caught another person but this time it was a man, and this man was the only male in the place other than the slave owner. This guy was strangely attracted to Hana but she didn't care. The more the guy stayed the more he adored Hana.

Soon after he was sent to this horrid place he started to plan a way to get out, and he decided to take Hana with him. While Hana was asleep he picked her up and took her to Konoha. Soon after he took her to Konoha the slave owner, himself arrived and destroyed the guy for not telling him where Hana was. She was hiding behind a crate while this was going on and ran away sobbing. Over the next couple of years Hana has been wandering the streets vowing to herself that she would never just hide or run away again, instead she would stand and fight or die.

Speciality: Genjutsu

Learned jutsus: Tree Binding Death= After forming the needed hand seals, Hana will disappear and approach her target. Once near her target, a tree will grow at their feet and its branches will bind them so they can no longer move. Once the illusion makes them believe they are captured, Kurenai will appear from the tree itself and stab her target with a kunai.

Flower Petal Escape= If Hana comes under attack, she can use this technique to cover her escape. After forming the needed hand seals, Hana's body will disperse into a shower of flower petals. These petals will confuse and distract her opponent while she escapes or hides.

Flower Petal Stalisis= After forming the needed hand seals, Hana will crouch down and flower petals will fly around her. If any of the flower petals touch anybody except Hana they will be paralyzed for a limited amount of time.

Elements: Dominant: Earth
Recessive: Fire

Weapons/items: n/a

Goals: to keep all my promises
Back to top Go down
xXLightxDarkXx
3rd Head/Akatsuki Leader/ Rin'negan Master/Rokudou Sennin/Ring: Rei(Zero)/Right Thumb
3rd Head/Akatsuki Leader/ Rin'negan Master/Rokudou Sennin/Ring: Rei(Zero)/Right Thumb
xXLightxDarkXx

Yugoa Hana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yugoa Hana   Yugoa Hana EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:16 am

Pulling out a huge APPROVED!! stamp, Dark raised his hand above the document, smiling. Forcing his arm down, a satisfying thump! noise could be heard as he stamped the paper, giving his approval. "Approved!!" He boomed, chuckling afterwards.
Back to top Go down
http://clashofgoodandevil.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Hana

Yugoa Hana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yugoa Hana   Yugoa Hana EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:49 pm

you never told me my classification or rank
Back to top Go down
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx

Yugoa Hana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yugoa Hana   Yugoa Hana EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:14 am

Ohpe, sorry. ^^'

You're Novice for classification(this is for RPing)
and I'll allow for you to be Jounin rank
Back to top Go down
http://clashofgoodandevil.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

Yugoa Hana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yugoa Hana   Yugoa Hana Empty

Back to top Go down

Yugoa Hana
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Sekkai :: Naruto :: Registration :: Character Registration-
Jump to: