Naruto Sekkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto world is a advanced rp site as such we want only the best rp'ers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Site has been reset to accommodate new members. we have added a bleach half onto our naruto and all registry from Areal will be approved

Taski Hayashi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tanko Ranko
Admin
Tanko Ranko

Taski Hayashi Empty
PostSubject: Taski Hayashi   Taski Hayashi EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:53 pm

Name:Taski Hayashi

Clan:Archer i hope

Village:Leaf

Appearance:Taski has long red hair he wears a orenge suit but
has alot of decoration. Taski is 130lbs and is 5'3. He carries a blade with him
at all times. Taski looks like he from a war.Taski has a six pack and he ties
a red scarf around his shoulder. Taski has a bandage on his face. Taski
has a pack of kunai on the back of his pants.His hair is all weird and tangled
Taski has red eyes and wears a black cape. He keeps a medic pack under
his shirt.

Personality:Taski is a nice guy but if you get him mad he will fight back
Taski lost alot of friend but he knows how to make new ones but
Taski has alot of friends but he wish to get revenge on the Akatsuki that
killed his team Taski would love to be strong and defend his new friends
Taski is really funny and strong hes a nice guy to hang around with and his
favorite food is rice ^_^ he loves rice and noodles even ramen
If Taski gets money he will use it in a second and a half .

History:Taski at a very young age he always imitated one of his ninja friends.He use to always call him self Taski the brave man ninja. As Taski grew up he learned being a ninja was hard so he trained hard for it.Taski had a sensei his name was Tank Ranko a brave warrior ninja of the leaf. Tank Ranko was a wise man who give good advice like for example he use to always say stuff with a meaning like a parable. Tank use to say "Selfishness is a ninja's worst enemy in a battle" or "If you fear death then being a ninja is a hard thing for you". Taski respected and adored Tank they use to have laughs and they used to go fishing and eat ramen.

Tank was bruttally murdered on night when all was quiet but a couple of men in black coats came wearing tar covered bamboo hat with white explosive notes all around it. Taski then learned that no one is trusted.Taski would always look at a picture of his sensei and always visit his funeral home.Taski one day built a cathedroe in his sensei honor.As a boy at a young man noone would help him they would laugh at him so he built a little house.Taski then came back noticing that his little house was burned down but on on of the trails was a ripped piece of a jacket .Taski will hunt down his enemy no matter what.

Taski was overpowered with rage.He forgot the most important rule "keep your friends close but keep you friends closer.Taski left the village with enough food to last for a month. Taski traveled through forests climb mountains swim across to other sides of oceans rive streams and ponds he will do it.Ever 29 Taski would sit down and take a brake. Taski would train by him self like put alot of rocks in his back pack and tieing his shoe to a big chunks of cinder blocks and walks 5 miles. Taski soon ran in to a group of people that was wearing black jackets and bamboo hat.Taski almost jumped to them with a kunai but was stopped by his teacher.

Taski was brought back the the village and was punished for what he has done but for a young boy with no male role model in his life he coulden't even care less he just made the village more worst and worst every day. He put buckets of hot boiling water on a roof and pour it on people. But one day a male came through the village and tied up Taski. Taski did not fight back. Taski then looked at the face and some how it was his sensei back from the dead but he then noticed a earring on the man ear Taski was so mad. But after that day he learned that revenge is his best option so far.Taski is going to murder the people who killed his sensei for the first time Taski actually thought of someone else first the himself. Taski is now in the Academy training slowly with his "Sensei" and a couple of other ninjas too. Taski was hated through out the city but Taski doesn't even care they can rot in hell.

Rp sample:Taski was walking down a street on a dark and stormy night noticing that his sensei was dead and he has to take care of himself "why me out of all these people it has to be!!!" Taski said in anger. "I dont know what to do im confused..." said Taski. Taski the feel on his knees as his tears roll down his face.Taski the got up and wiped his face and said "I swear to you im going to have revenge for you sensei im willing to kill a friend just to kill the person who killed you. " As Taski kept walking down the street of depression. Taski then fell scraping his knee. "DAM!!!!!! I F***ing hate this" said Taski in a really hard core tone of voice. "ITS NOT FAIR NONE OF THIS IS FAIR WHY CANT IT BE THOSE PEOPLE WHY ME!!!." Asked Taski to the air. Taski the jumped on the roof of a house with a kunai "ITS NOT GOING TO BE ONLY ME THAT IS DEPRESSED" said Taski in a crazy tone of voice, Taski broke into the house about to stab a man noticing a kids face. "Dam that looked like me before sensei died.I can't do it " said Taski letting go of the man and jumping out of the window in a flash "What has become of me?" said Taski running with fear "Im all crazy now i need help" said Taski vanishing
Back to top Go down

Taski Hayashi
Page 1 of 1